A full-color guidebook to the 40 most popular RV trips for families and couples, including maps, campground info, attractions, and places to eat.
Millions of people travel the countryside in RVs, and that trend shows no signs of slowing down. RVing leaves a smaller carbon footprint than traditional fly/hotel/drive vacations; plus, it’s a lot more comfortable and convenient. Prospective RV buyers agree that RVing allows for more family togetherness, a less-expensive vacation, and a great way to avoid the illnesses travelers pick up in hotels and on cruise ships. If you’ve already got your RV, or if you’ll be renting a rig for the trip, this book will show you how to choose the perfect trip for you or your family, and how to get there smoothly and easily. Idiot’s Guides®: RV Vacations
- Basic tips for getting up to speed in a rented RV.
- Practical information for safety and convenience on the road, plus how-to information on booking space at campgrounds and getting hooked up once there.
- Info for getting started with boondocking, or noncampground camping.
- Choosing your destination and planning the perfect trip.
- Itineraries for regional driving trips, plus lists of the top campgrounds in various regions.
- Forty of the best RV vacations to the most popular attractions in the US, including national and state parks, beach destinations, Orlando, Branson, and other sites of wide interest for families and couples. Each trip will include a map; adaptable one-, two-, and three-week itineraries; rest and food stops; campground information; and a guide to the top things to do once you’re there.